22 March 2012

Cookies, Nails and a New Buy!

Let's start off with the Cookies!



Mmm! They were so tasty. A nice after dinner snack.

Now onto the nails!

I bought a new nail colour yesterday, and I've just painted them to see what it's like!



The polish is Rimmel's 60 Seconds 415 Instyle Coral. It's a gorgeous peachy orange colour.



After a layer of base coat, and two layers of colour, this is what it looks like. Great coverage.



And this is all that, and a lovely top coat. Shiny!

Going to keep this on for a few days. I'm sure it'll look lovely in the sunshine!

Mail Time!



Ooh a package, fresh from China!



Bubble wrapped!



A new nail file! It's one of those crystal ones, I think. I had one before but it broke in my bag -.- I bought this one from eBay (my new favourite shopping place!) for about 99p. Can't really complain about that.

I should be shopping again tomorrow, hopefully. So I should have a nice topic for my next blog post!

Fingers crosses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment