27 May 2012

This week on Instagram.

Welcome back to another edition of This week on Instagram. A nice easy post to scroll through on a lovely Sunday afternoon.

We've had a pretty sunny week where I live. It's excruciatingly warm today! To embrace it fully I'm going to clean my car in the sunshine. Uneventful week this week, just been trying to keep cool!
 
If you'd like to follow me on Instragram my username is Taylalatbh or Click Here to add me.   
 
PPV Cakes! Well, sort of cakes. We had these for the PPV last Sunday. It was a good night!

Pretty Tilly wrapped up in my snuggie again. She's so lovely!

Cute little Hello Kitty bag I bought from eBay.

The four apps I'd been using were all blue. I thought it was weird!

Eating a banana for breakfast sat in the sun in my garden. What a good day!

Packing up my room, these are a empty boxes!

Found my old Tamagotchi. Going to make it work and deco it!

Found my old Crimper. I was asking if these were still cool. What do you think?

A better picture of all the empty boxes I've kept. I think I've got a hoarding problem!

Box full of my old teddies. Aww!

Ahh. I read all these books once!

Did a bit of baking that afternoon. It's been a while!

Finished result. Yummy.

Bananas and ice cream. I'd been craving this for weeks!

My NOTW. Made a post about it.

Took my first slice. Yummy!

Another picture of Tilly. She's so cute!
Well that's it for this weeks 'This week on Instagram'.
 I hope you enjoyed my week in pictures!

Don't forget to add me on Instagram and Twitter for more updates.
@taylalatbh
I also have a Tumblr
And a Formspring account if you have anything to ask me!
 
I hope next week will be good to you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment