20 June 2012

This Weeks New Buys!



As you may or may not know, I'm in the process of moving at the moment. So a lot of my things and clothes are in storage. What better way to make me feel better about being without some of my nice clothes for two weeks than to go shopping and buy some more?

And that's exactly what I did. ^_^

I didn't want to spend too long in town because it was a little late in the day and my boyfriend was already tired. So first up we went to Greggs for a nice pasty each, and we went into the market where I bought three fresh doughnuts and a melted chocolate dip. Nom noms!

So, onto the shopping! To keep it quick we just went into Primark today. My main objection of the day was to buy a pair of jeans because I don't think I have enough to last me for these two weeks. The first thing I did see, though, was a cute little Hello Kitty jumper.

Now, I'm a sucker for anything Hello Kitty. So I couldn't very well leave it there, could I?


Cute right? Snazzy slogan, and it's a weird shaped jumper, but it's quite nice on! I ended up trying it on in the middle of the shop floor because I couldn't be bothered to go to the changing room ^_^

Price: £10.

Jeans! I then went to find some jeans! Last time I went to Primark to look for jeans, I decided that the ones I liked didn't fit me (because I must be a funny shape -.- ) So I opted to go for the ones I bought last time that I mentioned in this post, but in a different colour. I went for red!


Quite nice I thought, lovely for summer. I didn't feel the need to try them on because I just bought the same size as the ones I'd already bought. So I assume they should fit!

Price: £11.

On the way to the tills I came across a table of T-shirts which just so happened to have a little selection of Hello Kitty ones. Again, I couldn't resist so I picked up this lovely one.

They had a few other designs there that were Hello Kitty. One was too sparkly for me and the other one was a Diamond Jubilee one. Both not my style. This one was terribly cute, though.
 
Price: £6.

I also saw a Kermit The Frog one there too, and my boyfriend got so excited that he wouldn't let me leave it there, so I bought that one too.


Ahh, I love The Muppets.

Price: £6.

I couldn't let myself spend any more money so I paid and left after that. I'm happy with my goodies though. ^_^ Spoiled myself a little bit!

What have you been up to this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment