19 August 2012

This week on Instagram!

As I'm sure you're probably aware, I missed last weeks Instagram post! I found myself stuck between being a little bit busy and a little bit lazy. I've also spent the majority of the past few weeks either working at my new job or playing video games. I've gotten myself addicted to Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 again, and I bought Skyrim yesterday too! 
So expect less and less of me as I play video games obsessively!

As you can imagine, two weeks worth of Instagram uploads is a lot! There's a massive 24 pictures for you to glare at, in one spectacular post! 

If you'd like to follow me on Instragram my username is Taylalatbh or Click Here to add me.

New earrings I bought. Crosses, simple enough!

My outfit for my first day of work. Too much black is boring!

New work shoes. I thought I could handle slight heels but my feet ached after a few hours!

That's right, I work at Next!

Another set of lashes came in the mail. I LOVE these.

Got myself a little bedroom friend. Alfie having a little sleep.

Those new lashes I bought (pictured above, basic make up).

The picture doesn't do it justice but there was a massive spider on my ceiling. I had to throw a shoe at it!

Yes! Rollercoaster Tycoon 2! Obsessing over this.

Before bed-time friend! He came for a little cuddle before we went to bed.

(aren't I just obsessed with my new pup?) Alfie's been playing in the garden, covered in mud!

Pretty Tilly chilling with her belly out! Aww.

Tilly again. My morning companion while I got myself ready for work.

Wearing that dress again for work. Hair up this time :)

I changed from those heels to these ultra comfortable flats. Cute little ankle boots. I should have taken those socks off though!

ANOTHER new set of lashes! These are bottom ones. I haven't managed to get these on right yet, though. I need more practice!

Me being scruffy. Wearing my boyfriends jumper. Me love cookies.

Left some make up on the windowsill. It melted a little bit.

Simple work make up. Blue!

My cute little Hello Kitty watch I got for my birthday. Aww!

Mini make up haul this week. All this for under £15. Check out THIS POST for more info!

My confirmation letter came through. Starting my Japanese night course in October!

Took Alfie out for a ride in the car to go and see my nan. He LOVED hanging out the window. He looks like a polar bear. Aww.

Yay, I bought Skyrim for PC. Been playing non-stop.
 Sort of eventful week this week. Work related things, a few games and some cosmetic pictures! I hope I didn't disappoint.

Don't forget to add me on Instagram and Twitter for more updates.
@taylalatbh
I also have a Tumblr
And a Formspring account if you have anything to ask me!
 
What do you have planned for this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment